Friday, August 12, 2005

Korean food

About one week has past since I visited Korea. Today, I'll put many pictures of Korean food.
First, pulkogi.


pulkogi Posted by Picasa

And when you order pulkogi(only beef), you can eat other food even if you don't order. And if you wanna more, you can! And it's free!!


korean food Posted by Picasa

Next, this is samgyopsal. It's poke. Put poke on hot iron, and eat them with vegetable and kochujan(it's like miso).


samgyopsal Posted by Picasa

After finished eating samgyopsal, put rice on the same place, and make Chinese fried rice. It contains Korean nori(in Korean, kim). It's so delicious! I could eat even I had much food.


after samgyopsal Posted by Picasa

Then, I'll show you some food you can buy or eat at stand. First, this is kimpap. It's like Japanese sushi. After roll rice by nori(kim), put sesame oil and sesame
on nori.


kimpap Posted by Picasa

And this is mandu. It's like Chinese steam meat dumpling. I bought meat taste and kimchi taste.


mandu Posted by Picasa

Next, this is tenjan chige, like miso soup, but it's hotter than Japanese one. When you order rice at restaurant, clerk brings this soup with rice. My most favorite Korean food is this one. Scoop the rice with spoon, and dunk it in the tenjan chige. It's soooo good!!!


chige Posted by Picasa

Finally, this is remyon, cool noodle. After eating meat, people eat this. After you eat fat food, this noodle will reflesh you. But the noodle that I ate has lots of red pepper, so if you can't eat hot food, I don't recommend.


remyon Posted by Picasa

Do you wanna eat them? I do recommend to eat food of the country as much as you can when you visit any countries. Before I visited Korea, I liked Korean food. But now I like Korean food much better, and I knew new food! My family member, except my father, were surprised because I say, "I wanna go to Korea again! I wanna eat Korean food more! I wanna live in Korea!!!" It seems my mother and two sisters don't like Korean food, because it's hot...

1 Comments:

At Fri Aug 12, 12:01:00 p.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Eastern Food looks very different than ours... Lot of people thinks japanese/chinese/korean food isn't nice cause it's appearance...
I don't care what is neither, i ate snails, and everybody said "awh... thats disgusting"... but thinking here in argentina eating cow kidneys or even brain is a common (and delicious) food... and other countries people must think this is disgusting...
But i don't care, cause no one knows 'til trying it...
Maybe some day ... i will visit korea ... and i'm gonna eat everything i can ... hahahahaha
Good pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home