Saturday, June 18, 2005

I'm a chameleon.

Yesterday, I went to Yodobashi-Camera in Umeda. The reason why I went there is to go to the glasses store, Comme Ca Optique. I have 4 glasses, but two of them aren't fit my eyesight. So the glasses I use everyday are Green one and Brown one that fit my eyeseight. I like wearing glasses (yes, I like. But I must is better to say... ) so I have wanted to change lenses of two glasses that I haven't used for many years.
I went to Comme Ca Optique and asked to clerk to change lenses. (Comme Ca is very good! Good clercks, good display, variety of design, and good price!) It was good to make lenses that are same view as my present glasses, but I was afraid that I failured of eyesight. So I checked my eyeseight. Then to my surprise, it didn't!!! I was very happy! So my new two glasses are not different from my glasses I use these days. The new (old?) two glasses are Red one and Purple one. Red one is my first glasses I bought, adn it was after I graduated from the junior high school. And purple one has many colors! That means you can see many colors from different angle. Somtimes blue, and sometimes gray.
Now I'm blogging with wearing red one. I love it! Of course, I love all of them! I want more galsses☆ Perhaps, during this summer vacation, I'm going to buy new one. I wanna make a collection of several kind of glasses!!


glasses Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home