Friday, May 20, 2005

STAR WARS episode 3☆

Wow! The STAR WARS episode 3 -Revenge of the Sith- was released in the U.S!! I like Ewan McGregor, so I like the Star Wars, too. Oh... I wanna go to the U.S... I wanna watch it, even if I can't understand. It will be released in Japan in July 9th. It's just 50 days before the day I can watch.
Some days ago, I watched a TV program that introduces some new films of the U.S. Then, I watched about the Star Wars and HE, Ewan, was talking about the film!! I was very happy when I saw it. He was very handsome in that program.(He is always handsome!) I've been a fan of him for about 8 years. I'm going to be a fan of him forever. I hope he'll come to Japan, because he has never come to Japan! If I heard the news that he'll come to Japan, I'll go to anywhere(maybe Tokyo) to see him. Oh... I LOVE Ewan McGregor!! Can anyone stop me?

oh...tomorow is the TOEIC day...I don't study at all...damn it!

1 Comments:

At Tue May 24, 07:08:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Why do you have to wait such time to see the movie?! here was released last thursday at 0.00 AM...
I'm sure you could find some SW Ep III DVDRip (div-x or something) on internet...
It seems you're really a Ewan McGregor Fan!!!...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home