Friday, May 13, 2005

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

I like having sweets very much. Especially, I like cheese cake the best! I've ever had some cheese cakes, but yesterday I met an amazingly wonderful cheese cake!
Now, at Hankyu department store in Umeda, special event that sells several food of Hokkaido are held. I heard from a friend of mine that in Otaru city, in Hokkaido, there is a cake shop which sells delicious cheese cake, and the cake is VERY good! But it's impossible to go to Hokkaido only to buy a cake. However, the cake shop, LeTAO, came to Osaka for the event. When I heard the information, I soon decided to go to Hankyu departmanet store to buy the cheese cake. Its name is Double Fromage. When I bought it, I was very happy, and I wanted to eat! But there are my family members who were looking forward to arriving of the cake not me.
After I ate the dinner, I opened the lid and very soft cheese cake appeared!! It was very very delicious and I was almost crying and was in heaven!
If you like cheese cake, I do recommend to try it! I hope you'll have the happiest time!

here is URL of LeTAO.....
http://www.letao.jp/index.shtml

5 Comments:

At Fri May 13, 09:21:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Thnx 4 your post! What ru studying?

 
At Fri May 13, 09:51:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ドゥーブル・フロマージュめちゃめちゃおいしいよねぇ(*´∀`*)
かなやんにこれほど喜んでもらってワタクシもすっごいすっごい嬉しいです!!
こちらこそありがとう!!
ちなみにワタクシは今日「TOP’S」のチョコケイクを買って帰ったよっ☆
「うまい~!」ておかんが感動してた(笑)

 
At Tue May 17, 05:58:00 a.m., Blogger Scott Douglas said...

That cheese cake sounds so amazing! I'm hungry just thinking about it!

 
At Thu May 19, 12:41:00 p.m., Blogger CCoder said...

i guess you'll see ewan mcgregor in SW ep III...

 
At Sun May 22, 07:42:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to eat cheese cake too.
Now I have living in Korea.
I have no chance to eat that kind of great cake.
Pre soon I will back to Japan.I will try to get great one.
But I wii back to Osaka not Hokkaido.Difficult?
Be careful your weight and your deposit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home