Friday, April 29, 2005

train accident

These days, I often watch TV, especially news program, and read newspaper. That's because the terrible train accident was happend in Amagasaki near Osaka. I live in Sanda city, and I use JR Fukuchiyama line to go to the university and everyday I saw the scene!! In the day of the accident, I didn't know about that but many mails came to my handyphone. They said, "Are you ok?". At first, I thought, "What are you saying?". After that, I watched CNN news with my friend at the university, and I realized the terrible train accident was happend in Amagasaki. I was very shocked when I saw the scene and tears fall fast... I couldn't understand what has happened. I send e-mail to my friends who use Fukuchiyama line like me. They were safe, and I was relieved. When I went back to my house, JR line was unavailabled , so I had to use Hankyu line. It took about three hours to my home.
The next day, when I was on the train, Hankyu, one e-mail came to my handyphone. When I read it, I almost sank down on to the floor, and tears fall down. My classmates were killed by the accident. Ultimately, four memers who were in the same high school killed. And three of them were my classmates. I can't accept the fact and understand they are not exist.
When I went to their funeral, one TV reporter asked me some question. He asked, "What did you feel when you heard about him?", and "What message do you want to send to him now?" I answered his questions, but I got angry. That's because, I can't accept the fact even now!!

When I use the train, if train comes lately, I complained about that. But now, I don't say, because I don't wanna see such a terrible accident. What is safety? I think passengers use the train with trust. However trust was broken by this accident. I want JR to think about safety not the exact diagram.

1 Comments:

At Mon May 02, 01:11:00 p.m., Blogger CCoder said...

It's very sad... Lives are lost only for a few $$$...
I heard that was driver's fault, cuz he throttle too much. And that line's trains haven't got automatic-brakes... That's what i've heard, i don't know if it's true... Any way, many ppl died, and nothing will bring them back... I hope justice will be done...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home