Thursday, April 21, 2005

Have you ever traveled alone?

Have you ever traveled alone? I haven't. But I will do in this Golden Week. I will go to Tokyo to meet my friends through my homepage, and go to the concert of Kinmokusei. It's my first time to go except Kansai area for the concert. I have been to Tokyo when I was a junior high school student for my school trip. However, I went to Tokyo with my classmates and theachers. So I've never been to somewhere alone. I'm not good at seeing the map...So, I'm worring about if I can go to the live house on time. Perhaps, in Tokyo, my many friends will help me. I've exchanged emails or chatted on the web with them, but never met with them. I wanna meet them as soon as possible! It's hard to stop my heart beat!

Then, I wanna have your idea. I'll bring some sovenior to my friends. What are good things to bring that apeal Osaka?


ticket Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At Fri Apr 29, 11:57:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

アナタがこちらにいらっしゃるのを心待ちにしておりますわ☆いよいよ明日!!

 
At Sat Apr 30, 01:46:00 a.m., Blogger Azusa said...

>Cherimoa
Thanks for your comment. I wanna write messsage to you in Japanese, but I can't... I'm looking forward to meeting you and your friends!!(and Kinmokusei(:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home