Monday, April 18, 2005

Terrible Monday Morning

Today's morning was a bad morning!
I woke up at 6:00 a.m. and leave home with no late. These days, I eat the breakfast before class beginning, so today I also didn't eat the breakfast at home.
There are two ways I go to the university.

①Aino sta.(my hometown)→Kyobashi→Hirakatashi→Gaidai
②Aino→Osaka→Kyobashi→Hirakatashi→Gaidai

It's convenient to use ① way, but the Kyobashi station is very crowded, so I took ② today. but, the train I took couldn't arrive at Osaka in time, and from Kyobashi, the train was very very crowded and I couldn't take the train I wanted to take! A station worker said to me, "Please take next one." It was 8:20 a.m. I took next train, but it was also very crowded and I was pushed by many people. It was hard to breeze...(×_×) I could somehow arrive at the Hirakatashi station. Then I went to the bus stop, and I saw a terrible scene...
Many students made a long long line!!! It was 8:45 a.m. After a while, I could ride on the bus, and come to the UNIVERSITY! 
  When I arrived at the class, it was 9:05 a.m. and it was five minutes before starting the class. So, I couldn't eat the breakfast....
I don't wanna have such a terrible beggining of the day anymore!!

1 Comments:

At Mon Apr 18, 08:57:00 a.m., Blogger Squid said...

Lucky you! Living in Japan, nice people can't even walk down the street here due to the Yob Culture and drunks. 8'( (Wakefield, UK)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home