Thursday, April 14, 2005

Do you have any rules for your life?

Do you have any rules for your daily life? I have. My rules is to drink coffee every morning. Some people may think," What a small rule! Does it make your life better? " or something like that. But for me, there's a big different between morning with coffee and morning without coffee.

I don't drink coffee as black, but I have it with milk and sugar. Especially in morning, I'll have sweet one! (with much of milk and sugar) When I have the class from the first peroid, I have to leave home at 6:30 a.m.. In such an early morning, my brain doesn't work smoothly and my face is almost asleep, then I drink coffee to switch my condition. And I know that something sweets to drink or eat makes brain working. (does it make sense...?) So, I have sweet one.

I know this is a very small rule and it doesn't make my wish, for example, to imorove my English skills or make much money... However, I blieve this rule will start the new day with a good feeling!!

4 Comments:

At Sun Apr 17, 07:33:00 a.m., Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I like to drink black coffee in the morning!

 
At Sun Apr 17, 09:24:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm cherimoya(erika).
Please read my comment if you like,though I'm poor at English.

I love coffee too.But only black.
Lately I can't drink it.
Because I have pollen allergy!
Coffee is said to meke the symptom worse...

 
At Sun Apr 17, 11:31:00 a.m., Blogger Azusa said...

>Scott
DO you drink black coffee? oh, I can't. I've ever tried, but that wasn't my taste(+_+)

>Erika
Thank you for your coming! I love you\(^v^)/ I envy you for drinking black coffee.
I have pollen allergy, too. I hope the season will change.
Let's meet at Tokyo 2 weeks later!!

 
At Mon Apr 18, 08:59:00 a.m., Blogger Squid said...

COFFEE COFFEE! 8)!!!

Black, latte and regular. Depending on how I feel, usually Latte (Made with milk, not water). And black tastes okay when it's pumped up with sugar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home