Sunday, June 05, 2005

KANSAI airport

On Friday, I went to KANSAI airport after school to meet my father. He was going to arrive at 20:00, and I arrived at 16:00. I had four free hours!!! So, I went to 'sky view'(it's a balcony we can see planes for free), and I took many pictures. This is a part of them I took. Nowadays, I like taking pictures very very much!! So this area excited me! When I was there and seeing many planes that went to for and backed from somewhere in the world, I really feel that I wanted to study abroad. And I decided! I will take the test for studing abroad next time! Of course, I'll try to drama.(Tnaks a lot for your help, Scott!!)


KANSAI airport Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 07, 02:59:00 a.m., Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I love hanging out in airports!

 
At Fri Jun 10, 09:51:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

かなや~ん☆
どうも、埼玉のエリカです!
毎度日本語ですみません;;
飛行機の写真かーっこいいなぁ(>∀<)
Butしかし、ワタクシ「高空性耳鼻炎」とかワケわからん病気でさ;
夢のじゃーまにーも行かれんかも(泣)
あのあと無事パパと会えたかい??

てかさ、アナタ留学しちゃったらワタクシ寂しいなぁ。。
メッセ使えるようにしとかんと。。汗

 

Post a Comment

<< Home