Monday, May 30, 2005

English<Korean

In this year, I chose Korean as a second language. Last year, I had Italian class, but the class was very boring and I coudln't get any knowledge about Italian.(But I could passed!!) However, this year is very different from the last one. Korean class is very very interesting, and to learn Korean very attracts me! Of course, it is hard to study Korean, because the letters are different. But I found that to study the language that has different letters from alphabet is good chance to motivate my attitude for studying. So, when I see the Hangul alphabet at the Osaka station, my interests are stired up and I try to read them. When I could read, I'm very happy!!

In the Korean class, mainly students study about expressions that will be used in sightseeing. This summer vacation, I'm going to go to Korea with my family. I really would like to speak Korean in Korea, and have some communication even if my pronounciation is bad. I will say,"i ankyon chuseyo." "kimchi chuseyo." They mean,"I wanna buy this glasses." and "I'll take this kimchi.". Maybe, I'll wear new glasses after the summer vacation.(and I'll use my old glasses with red frame by changing its lens, soon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home