Tuesday, May 24, 2005

King Lear

I was really wanted to watch the play of the King Lear....

Today, the King Lear was played atthe Kansai Gaidai, which is the university I go to. The reasons why I wanted to see it were King Lear was the topic of English2 class, it was played by the group from London, AND I wanted to feel the atmosphere of the real play because my dream is to study about act after graduate!!
Oh... I lost the rare chance. Why my hometown is so far from the Gaidai?? No! Why the Gaidai is so far from my hometown??(hahaha!!) Some people say, "Why you don't live near the univ?" The reasons why I don't live in Hirakata are it's not impossible to go to the university from my house and I like my hometown. It makes me relax. The air is very different from the one of Hirakata or Osaka. Very fresh. And the view is so beautiful. Sunrise and sunset views are wonderful. So I don't have any plan to live in Hirakata. However, in like today's case, it's very convenient to live near the univ. In the future, I wanna go to see the Broadway in NY! And before going to NY, I wanna see the play of Gekidan Shiki!

1 Comments:

At Fri May 27, 07:05:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

i also live far from uni. about 2 hs of trip--- (it's really boring)
the last time i went to see a play was this summer when one of my friends played "¿de quien es mi gato?" ("who's My cat from?" - or something like that). It was his own play, written by him and another 3 friends... it was very funny.
I'm sure you'll visit broadway someday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home