Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I don't know what I wanna do.

Recently, I don't know what I wanna do in the universuty and the future. I hear some classmates are planning to study abroad and they have tests for that. When I was a freshman, I wanted to study abroad by using Kansai Gaidai's system, too. However, I realized that what I wanna study is impossible to learn in only one year!! From I was a junior high school student, my dream is to study about acting and if possible, I wanna be an actress. I like acting! But I'm very shy... So, to study about acting contains to change my character, not shy. But you know, it's impossible to study about acting in one year and the subject, drama or acting, is not like literature, chemicals, and phsycology and so on... I've heard there were some students who studied about photograph by using Gaidai's system. So it might be ok the subject I wanna study is drama. However, if I can learn drama, I wanna spend all the time for drama or acting! What should I do? Now, I'm planning to study abroad after graduate. But there is a problem...I have a scholarship system...That means I have to work to back money!!! Oh no... In this morning, I was thinking about this matter on the train. Then I had one idea that I'll go to study abroad to improve my English skills during the university student. However, as I wrote in last blog, I'm interested in Korean very much now. So, if I could, I wanna study abroad to Korea.


I think my sales point is I have interests for many things. For example, I like studying languages, taking pictures, blogging, and chatting with friends from all over the world... But sometimes this could be a bad point. In Japanese, we say "Yujufudan" I'm really crying:-(

1 Comments:

At Wed Jun 01, 01:46:00 a.m., Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I've heard of Kansai Gaidai students going abroad and studying drama. It can be done! I'm sure! I think you'd do great, and what a great way to improve your English at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home