Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I can't wait!

These days, I'm always thinking about the summer vacation, cuz I'm going to KOREA!! Yeah~!! Have you ever been there? It'll be my first time to visit Korea, and I'll planing to stay there for a week. It's longer than usual sightseeing trip, isn't it? Some people may think, "You have to pay much money to stay at hotel for one week." However, I'll not stay at hotel but at my father's house! So I don't have to pay any money! I will stay there with my family members, and there will be five members include my father. I don't know his house have enough room that five people can live. But my purpose to visit there is not stay at the beautiful, gorgeous, and big hotel but feel the Korean air, enjoy eating Korean food, and have communication with Korean people if I can.
I got my airplane ticket, but I have to get on the plane for myself!! That's because, I'll have exams before my trip, and it was inpossible to meet my schedule with other family members, so I have to go to Korea and back to Japan by myself. It'll be no problem at KANSAI Airport, but I don't know how should I say at INCHEON Airport!! If people spoke English, they and I will say, "What's your purpose for your visit?", "For sightseeing." But... Korean is spoken in Korea! (Of course...) I will ask my father, because he is the best person about Korea in my family. And also I'll check many books about Korea, and somehow overcome the problem.
Any way, there'll be some problems and difficulties, but I believe they will improve me and my Korean skills. I'm going to communicate with many people with my poor Korean. (I've studied it for only three months...) And I also have to keep my English skills...:-(

2 Comments:

At Tue Jul 05, 11:57:00 p.m., Blogger Scott Douglas said...

What a great opportunity for you to practice your Korean! However, don't worry. I'm sure that they will speak English in the airport.

 
At Fri Jul 08, 01:50:00 p.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Hay azusa, dont panic... i'm sure they talk english too. All airports have english-speaker employees.
... All bloggers are going out on vacations this days ... And i'm suffering winter... well, not suffering... winter is my favorite season...
I think you'll have a great time there! have fun! meet people! eat cool food! don't get lost at the airport!
!^_^! (just a joke)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home