Sunday, June 26, 2005

busy but a great Saturday!

Yesterday, it was a very busy but a very great Saturday! I had to go to OBP and Osaka Minicipal Central Gymnasium(Osaka Chuo Taiikukan) for a paper of architectural class.

First, I went to Kyobashi to go to OBP. It was very beautiful and a lot of nature. I thought, "Is here Osaka!?" I took many pictures, and I went to SUBWAY for having lunch! I like SUBWAY better than McDonald's or other fast food shops, because SUBWAY's sandwiches have lots of vegetables!! It's soooo healthy, isn't it? After I had a lunch, I went to Osaka Castle. That's because, it's next to OBP and I didn't wanna pay fare from Kyobashi station to Morinomiya station. It's very hot, so it's a little bit hard to walk around Osaka Castele, but many years have passed since I went there when I was a little child, so I could have a good time.


Osaka Castle Posted by Hello

Then, by using subway, I went to Asashiobashi station. Do you know where the Asashiobashi is? It's near to Kaiyukan. That means, I acrossed the Osaka city! It was my first time to across Osaka. Hehe, I had a little trip(^^)
My little trip for the paper was finished! However, I had one more place I had to go. It's Osaka Social Securiyu Pension Hall (Osaka Kouseinenkin Kaikan)to have a private showing of Marathon, Korean movie. The show would begin at 6:00 and I had freetime for about one hour, so I went to cafe near the hall to waste my time. The cafe I went to is 'star cafe'. It's small cafe but was comfortable size for me. I like small cafe☆ I wanted to have cake and coffee as usual, but I walked all day long under the beating sun, so I felt a little bit sick, and wasn't the feel to eat sweet. Then, I ordered Yuzu-soda. It was SOOOO good! It made me feel better. And I found I can make it by myself! If I had jam from Yuzu and soda water, I can make it!! I'm gonna make it soon.


Yuzu-soda Posted by Hello

Before at 6:00, I went to the hall, and I had a wonderful two hours with a great moving film. I do recommend to watch it! It makes people laugh and at last, makes cry. And a fantastic thing was happened! Now, I have Korean class for the second language, and during the film, I could listen to and understand what characters say!!! It's unbelievable things for me!!

After the end of the film, I left Osaka and arrived at my home around 10:30. I was very tired but it was a great Saturday for me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home