Tuesday, June 21, 2005

favorite music

it's hard to choose one my favorite music, because I like many songs! Well... today, I will choose one music. It's "musunnde-hiraite", sung by Kinmokusei. It's a Japanese music band. there are same titled music in old Japanese song for children, but it's not. the reason why like this song is this song helped me. especially, the words itself. recently, I had aterrible experience and it was hard to spend days as usually. But this song's words eased my wounded heart. it is hard to tell you the contents in English, because it's Japanese song, but I can say it sid to me, "You can cry. Don't be though girl." still now, when i listen to the song, my eyes are filled with tears, and sometimes run. I think my terrible experience will not be erased by something or someone, but gradually, it'll disappear (but never), I hope.
to tell the truth, there are some music that eased my heart. But I showed special one today. If you can undersstand the Japanese, you can catch what they wanna say. however, if you can't understand Japanese, you van listen to music! melody is so nice and it also makes me cry.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jun 22, 08:33:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

金森さんいいこと言った!
「むすひら」はワタシも大好きです。
あのメロディーは心を洗ってくれるようなかんじがしますよね。。
そして歌詞もとても日本的でね。

19になり、月日の速さを感じる機会が最近増えてきたのですが、この曲を聴くとその速さに負けないように「変わらないもの」を守っていきたいなぁ・と思います。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home