Monday, July 25, 2005

Are you chatting?

I can't live without fan... It's a kind of hell... Why it's so HOT!?

hey, how do you spend days? In my case, these days I always practice writing Korean for the exam. But it makes my neck stiff! Then I use the computer and surf many web-pages. Recentlly, I'm really interested in Chat with ICQ chat tools. Do you know ICQ? It's like a MSN Messenger. When I was a highschool student, I went to Australia for two weeks, and spend days with my host family. Then, my host sister told me about ICQ, because with using the ICQ, we can chat any time we want! However, the page is written in English and high school student's English skill was NOT enough to use chat tools. So, I couldn't have chatting with her. But, now, I somehow can understand what the page says, so I can chat with people from all over the world. AND!! Listen!!! I COULD chat with her!!!!! About three years have past, but I remembered her, and she remembered me!(and she also remembered my mistake;) I was very happy! I will chat with her in the future, and keep sending e-mail. (HEY! Do you read my this blog?)

I do recommend you, my class mates, to have English chat!

1 Comments:

At Tue Jul 26, 08:42:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Chatting is a good way to meet people, and learn about cultures.
I recommend you some inet stuff:
Jabber: Is a Instant Messaging protocol based in XML.
Skype: It allows you to speak via internet with other people. It's like phone-talking (real time).
aMSN: It's a MSN client.
Gaim: It allows you connect (at the same time) with yahoo, msn, icq... etc. So you can connect to lots of services in only one window...

Hey, if you have MSN, add me to your contacts: dopamine_dust@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home