Wednesday, July 20, 2005

classes were over!

Yeah! I don't have to wake up early and have long train trip from Hyogo to Osaka! Summer vacation has come!!! Actually, I have exams during the days, but I have only two! So I'm enjoying summer now(^0^)

Number of exams are very different from each other. My friend has five or six exams. But, as I said, I have only two, and there are six days between these exams. First one is linguistics. I'll have it TOMORROW! Maybe you think, "Why are you blogging?" Of course, I have to study, but the exam let students bring textbooks, so I don't know what I should do. I've never had such an exam that allow to bring textbooks. Are there anyone??? Last one is Korean. I'll study Korean after tomorrow's exam. And the teacher said, "I'll give you the same questions as a textbook. I'll not change." That means, the only thing I have to do is transrate Korean into Japanese and Japanese into Korean using my textbook! That is very easy, isn't it? And, what's more, I love to study Korean and very enjoy the class, so I already have skill to translate. However, as you know, Korean has original letters, so I have to pay attention to spelling.

Oh...it's 8:00 pm. I'll have dinner and study for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 21, 07:59:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Wish you luck!

Here we have that kind of tests:
"Examen a libro abierto" (Open-book exam). In example, in mathemathical analysis ( in high courses - like math. ana. III ), test are like you say. You can bring all books you want, even you could leave the classroom, and return later!
Why:
Having a 6 Hs. exam is really stressing. And, exercises are something you can't find on text-books. This test are extremely theorical...

I'm sure you'll do it fine...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home