Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Summer Music♪

Today was a last day of the exam to me! I'm blogging with listening a song. Its title is 'Summer Music'. This is the song of Kinmokusei, which is Japanese music band and I love them!!! Today is the released day, so I bought it at Tower Records. I want you to listen to this song! So, I'll put URL. →→→http://www.kinmokusei.jp/←←← You can go to the web page that you can listen to Summer Music and watch its music video! You need Windows Media Player or Real Music Player, but they are free!

At the first page, there are some pictures. Click the icon of 'Summer Music'. (There're three cute dolphins♪) After you click and enter the page, click the icon of 'windows media player' or 'real music player' that are put next to the letters 'summer music'. And you can enjoy the song! (It's all written in Japanese...)

I think this song make you feel as if you are in the beach! And you can feel cool even if it's very humid day. The another song '僕の夏(boku no natsu)' is a different type of mucic from Summer Music. Can you believe the same person makes both songs!? I think he is a very talented man! And, what's more, he sings!!! HE IS SO COOOOOOL☆★☆ (but my favorite member is not him; my favorite man plays the red guitar in 'summer music')

Oh... I have to pack for tomorrow! I'll travel to Korea from tomorrow. I'll back to Japan at Aug. 2nd. Perhaps, I'm going to put many pictures! See you then!!!

3 Comments:

At Wed Jul 27, 07:53:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Cool songs, but i like more 僕の夏 (even if i don't get a word... ^_^ ). And you're right, when i listened "summer music", i felt like i was in the beach, playing with a huge multicolor-striped ball. And the img with the dolphins wearing headphones is really great. The only things i would change to the cover, is the font...

One thing: what's flying in the background of the top img??

 
At Wed Jul 27, 08:24:00 a.m., Blogger Azusa said...

Did you listen? Thank you! I also think the img with the dolphins wearing headphones is cool!

The flying things... do you mean yellow thigs? If so, they're beansprouts. The title of the page is 'the festival of beansprouts' It has no meaning. I think it wanna say beansprouts are thin, and the members of the group are also thin...they're similar to each other!

 
At Mon Aug 01, 04:19:00 p.m., Blogger CCoder said...

I'm waiting your trip-log!...
BTW CHECK THIS: The Island
(I'm sure you already knew this)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home