Thursday, August 10, 2006

The day is coming to little by little

Finally, I will leave Japan tomorrow. It was very fast since I wrote last post, about two weeks ago. I can't drow a picture that I'm on the airplane, land on the U.S., stay at the hotel, and study at the univeristy! My current feeling is like a mixture of exciting and worring. It takes about 12 hours to go to the Dallas. I've never had a flight for 12 hours, the half of a day! The longest flight for me was about 2 hours to Korea. It takes 6 times to go over the Pacific Ocean.

Oops, it's dinner time! I will keep blogging!

1 Comments:

At Sun Aug 13, 05:48:00 a.m., Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Hey are you going to Dallas?
Don't forget to say hello to JR (xD form the TV drama Dallas) hahhahhaha

I haven't gone in a more-than-3 hours flight... try to sleep a little in the plane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home