Thursday, June 08, 2006

Flight Plan

I guess there's a film of this title.

Finally, my flight plan has been set! I'll leave Japan on August 11th. Most of my friends say, "It's very early, isn't it?". I think so, too. I know, in the U.S., the first semester will begin from September, but in the university I'll go, MSSU, the classes will begin from the mid in the August. However, I don't mind it, because anyway I have to go there. And also, the whole semester will finish in May, that means, I can study more than other students. It's very lucky, isn't it? I really appreciate this opportunity.
I'll take the 17:30 plane from Kansai International Airport to St. Louis in Missouri via Dallas in Texas. My goal is Joplin in Missouri, so I'll transfer to another plane. But before that, I must stay a hotel in St. Louis. No one believe that it'll take two days to go to my goal! THE UNITED STATES! Of course, I was surprised, too. There're only two flights from St. Louis to Joplin in a day, so I have to stay, but I also think it's a good opportunity, because I would not have such an occasion in my daily life. The travel agency is arranging about the hotel, and I'm going to stay the Airport Hotel.
There are about two months until my departure. I'm excited and also anxious about my flight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home