Saturday, June 03, 2006

presentation of certification of studying abroad

 I'm not sure the title makes the sence.
 Today, I had a ceremony at the university. It's a presentation of certification that I passed the demanded courses for studying abroad. I had three classes; American multi-culturalism, study skills (about how to write the essays and take the exams), and the body and communication in Japan. From February to May, I had taken them, and they were very different from other classes I've ever had in Japan, so there're some difficulties and frustration; however, they're all good for me, and I believe the experience will brought me the great time and experiences in my studying abroad to Missouri.
 The ceremony started at 4:00 p.m., and it contained the speeches from the president, the dean, and the professor. In the professor's speech, he said some important things in studying abroad. First of all, students must study hard. The students who attended today will study abroad at least 1 year, and the longest term is three years. If the students got a bad score in first semester, they have to back to Japan, so, to achieve our goals, studying hard is important. The other things he said were to make friends and not to make Japanese friends and so on. The thing I remember the most is to phone up to the family. He said writing the air mail or email is also good, but the phone makes people to hear the voice. The reason why I remember this the most is my father who is in Korea for his job often, almost everyday, calls to my family. I thought it's really important, so I'll call to my family from the United States.
 After the ceremony, I received the certification, and took pictures with friends. I'm really happy to share the time and the happiness of passing the courses with my friends. There's no students from my university to go to Missouri Southern State University except me, so I'm a little bit nervous and afraid of my life there, but also I'm looking forward to meet people from all over the world and have a great time there!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 13, 10:33:00 a.m., Blogger taiseer said...


overseas education consultants in hyderabad for usa
do you want to study in abroad today or in the next intake. we are the best and top rated study abroad consultancies in india with good visa assurance.we help you in filing the f1 visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university. study abroad consultants in hyderabad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home