Monday, January 09, 2006

December 28th ~2nd day~

In this day, dad went to work, so mom, sister, and I went to supermarket near to the house. We went there by foot, but it was so cold! It's like the moring in my home town even though it was around noon.

At the supermarket (it's large), we ate pizza for lunch. Why pizza? That's because we were going to eat Korean food in other day. It was cheap, it's W9900 (≒¥990), and it gave us a feeling of fullness. And there was a difference between Japan. In Japan, people can order drink, but can't get another cup. But here, Korea, (maybe also in the U.S. or other countries) people can! People can drink as much as they want!


pizza Posted by Picasa



After the lunch, we bought some foods include vegetables and candies. And I bought one video tape. That's why, I wanted to record the music programs that show Korean musics. (and I did it.)



the town I stayed Posted by Picasa


There were free time at the house, so I watched TV and slept. After dad came home, we went to dinner. We ate "Samgyopsal". It's a kind of poke stake. The restaurant we went was the one we went to last summer.
It was delicious! (I always say, "it was delicious!". um~, I really like Korean food.)



samgyopsal Posted by Picasa

And, as the dessert, I ate icecream with my sister. We backed home by foot with eating. It was about -5℃. We were eating icecream. hahaha!


ice cream Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At Mon Jan 09, 06:01:00 a.m., Blogger kevin said...

Happy New Year!

Wow, it looks like you had a great trip! I love Korean food too. My wife and I often make chige. It's the perfect meal for a cold winter night.

see you in class!

 
At Mon Jan 09, 07:38:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a nice stay!
How is Korea compared to Japan?
I was in Japan last year but I would like to see Korea too someday.

Is it worth visiting?

best wishes

 
At Tue Jan 10, 08:21:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Some places allow you to drink all you want, here too... We call them "Canilla Libre", but in most cases, you have to pay each drink...

It's true, you always say "it was delicious!" ^_^
I guess Korean food is really yummy

Eating icecream at -5 °C ???? you're crazy... hahahaha... I would prefer a hot drink...

There's something i don't understand: January 28th??? That's in the future!
You can do time-trips?... Japanese Tech is really advanced...
hahahahaha...

 
At Tue Jan 10, 09:03:00 a.m., Blogger Azusa said...

>Kevin
oh, do you cook chige? sounds good!

>joeri
how was your stay in Japan? it's a memorable trip for me.

>federico
oh... i didn't notice the mistakes... thank you to inform me! I went there on DECEMBER(hahaha)

 
At Tue Jan 10, 02:51:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a very nice stay!
I saw Tokyo, Yokohama, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Nara.

It was only for 12 days but a wonderfull experience!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home