Sunday, November 27, 2005

TOEIC

Today I had a TOEIC Test. I had to have. Usually I have such tests at the university, but in this time, my schedule didn't meet the schedule of TOEIC in the university, so I had it out of the university.

To take the TOEIC, I went to Kobe. From my house to the place to take it, it takes about 1 hour. That means the half of the way from my house to my university... I hope the university is nearer to my house!!!!!!!! In the classroom, there were many adults! When I have in the university, there are only students, but this time's is the test for all people, so there were students, housewives, and workers... It seems strange for me that men who are maybe same age as my farther were sitting around me. But I think it is great that they studied by themselves. In case of me, I have a class for TOEIC, so I can study once a week. But workers don't have enough time to study, I guess. But they had test.

About TOEIC itself, I somehow answered all questions. The score will notify about 30 days later. I don't know how much I could anwer correctly. And I will not pay attention seriously about that. Let it be.

1 Comments:

At Mon Nov 28, 09:17:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

I'm sure you've done it right... Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home