Friday, October 21, 2005

umm~...

These days, there are nothing surprisingly or like that. What should I write about...
ok, I'll write about tomorrow!
Tomorrow, I'll go to Shinsaibashi for concert. Do you know "Minami Wheel"? It's the music lives from today(Friday) to Sunday. There are many live houses around Shinsaibashi(we call Minami), and many music bands plays in several live houses. Then, tomorrow, Kimmokusei which I like the best will play at Shinsaibashi Club Quatro. I'm really looking forward to meeting them and listening to their music! And, what's more, some friends will come and we'll attend together! They are from Tokyo and Shizuoka. Yeah, I have friends in Tokyo! They're so interesting and it is fun to chat with them. I always think, "I wish Tokyo was located next to Osaka..." But it's impossible;
The live will begin at 21:00, so we'll have dinner before it. Perhaps, we'll eat curry. In Osaka, there is famous hot curry. It's "Indian Curry". My first experience to eat it was in this summer. I've heard the curry is very hot, but I didn't care so much about that. However... It was realy realy hot!!!!!!!!!! I ordered pouring water many times! After finish the eating, I thought, "I'll never eat it." But, to my surprise, I wanna eat it! It's so hot but so delicious! If you like some hot food, try it! The curry restaurants are in Sambangai in Umeda and Shinsaibashi.

2 Comments:

At Mon Oct 24, 07:41:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Seems you like spicy food...

 
At Tue Nov 01, 07:13:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indian Curry美味しかったです(^^)
また食べに連れてってね♪♪

 

Post a Comment

<< Home