Sunday, October 02, 2005

I'm sooo happy!

In last Friday, I had a wonderful time☆

On Friday, I have 3 classes from the second period to forth period. So Friday is a hard day for me. But last Friday was not. In forth period, I had a Korean class. After I went to Korean in summer vacation, my teacher from Korea often talks to me. (Of course in Japanese, because I don't have Korean skill to have conversation. Only 6 months have past since I started studying Korean.) In conversation with professor, we talked about overseas student in Gaidai. Then, I asked, "Are there any overseas students from Korea in Gaidai?" He answered, "Yes. If you hope, I'll introduce one of them to you!" Can you believe that!? The words he said excited me!!! I can't believe it, 'cause I really wanted to have friends from Korea! I'm really addicted to everything in Korea. I bought spoon and chopsticks that are used in Korea.(hahaha)
I hope I could make frieds from Korea. And I'd like to improve my Korean skill and , someday, have a fun time with conversation in Korea!

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 04, 01:02:00 a.m., Blogger Takuji said...

it sounds good! i have been studying korean since april, too. making friends with korean is the best thing to get your korean skill better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home