Sunday, September 04, 2005

Today is the day of my...

Many days have past since my last post.

Today is the special day for me, but nothing has happened until now, 17:07 pm. Today, September 4th, is my birthday! I'm 20 years old! not 19! not teenager! People often say, "20-year-old means you are an adult." I don't know what's an adult. Nothing had happened when the clock showd the midnight last night. Nobody appeared like a Cinderella story. :p
The things that changed are...

1. I got the franchise. (I'll vote on September 11)
2. I got a notice of pension. (but I won't pay at this time, 'cause I'm a student)
3. I can drink and buy alcohol freely!

hahaha!!!

1 Comments:

At Mon Sep 05, 08:03:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Happy birthday! (late, but sure)
How you spent your last "teenage" day?
BTW, sorry if i dissapoint you, but, you'll become an adult at 25-26 years... ^_^
The increasing of age average (near to 75 years) produces this.
My bday is soon too, but i'm not very happy 'bout it.
Dunno why, but everybody in Japan gets very happy when they can buy & drink alcohol legally... You drunkz! hahaha
Here, lots of nightclubs & pubs let you enter free (without paying an entrance) on your birthday... And even let your friends enter free too...

Well, I hope you had a good time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home