Saturday, September 24, 2005

good time in Kyoto

Yesterday, I went to Uji, Kyoto, for the class of architecture. The place I went to is Byoudouin. It's known as a design of 10yen coin. It was my second time to visit there. Last time is about 7 years ago, I was an elementary school student. So, the scene that I saw yesterday is very different from the scene that I saw 7 years ago, and, what's more, in my last time to visit there, the research was held, so the buildings were covered by blue cloth! But in this time, I could see what they are.



Byoudouin-Hououdo Posted by Picasa


The thing that I had to do was taking pictures. Nowadays, I like taking pictures, so it was very fun! And I could take some good pics. One day, I want my new camera...



my favorite picture Posted by Picasa


In Uji city, I could see some leaves are changing their color from green to red or orange. The season of red leaves is coming! So I thought, "I wanna come to here again."



beautiful leaves Posted by Picasa

green Posted by Picasa


I like visiting some cities by myself. My family members say, "Why don't you go with your friends?". That's why, it is easy to going alone. For example, if I get lost (it's possible in 99%), I'll disturb them. So, I like going there by myself. And, I can eat and drink what I like!

I like visiting Kyoto, but I like visiting Kobe better. Anyway, I had a good time In Kyoto.

3 Comments:

At Sat Sep 24, 09:25:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Mon Sep 26, 06:59:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Beautiful Pics!
I feel peace looking at them. I always liked Japanese buildings, cause they're better shaped than european ones...
And it's true, sometimes is better to travel alone. Especially when a field research should be done.
But i must use my discman, cause i get bored soon travelin' alone...

I recommend you to activate word verification for comments. Or blog-spam (like the one above this) will cover you.

 
At Wed Sep 28, 09:20:00 p.m., Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I'm so jealous because I never got to go to Byoudouin while I was in Japan! There were lots of times I wanted to go and see it, but I never made it. Your pictures look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home