Saturday, November 05, 2005

sickness

I had an unmemorable experience in Wednesday. Before the day, I caught a cold, but it wasn't serious one, so I spent days as usual. But when I left the university, I felt pain in my stomach. "um? Somthing is strange..." but I thought, "Maybe, I'm hungry." This was a mistake.
After I got a train, the pain lasted. Never ending. To my home town, I take three lines. When I took the last line, pain pain pain pain............ PAIN! I couldn't stand about it and finally, I flopped down onto the floor. Some kind people helped me, but my blood pressure was low, I felt, and the scene I could see was all white. I couldn't see anything! I walked somehow with helping people, but I fainted away, and I don't remember well... Luckily, there was my father in the car I fainted away! After that, I went to the hospital, and took a blood sample and drip infusion. The reason why I had such a painful stomachache and fainted away was the bad cold, the doctor said. The virus of the cold affected on my stomach. horrible virus...

Everyone! Washing hands and a gargle is VERY important!!!

3 Comments:

At Sun Nov 06, 06:14:00 a.m., Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Mmmm but what did you do? You touched something really dirty to have this pain....beware of what you touch.

 
At Mon Nov 07, 05:59:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

It's quite strange a cold virus affected your stomach too...
Do you know what virus is?

Have you taken any medicine for your cold?
Sometimes, this antiviral medicines are very strong, so your stomach will feel like hell.

 
At Wed Nov 09, 09:05:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

It's a photoshop modification...

BTW, do you feel better?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home