Saturday, November 05, 2005

I DID!

The thing I'll write about was happened in November 1st, but I'll write it down today.(haha...) The reason will be on next posting.

YEAH!!!! I REALLY DID PASS ALL THE TESTS FOR STUDYING ABROAD!!!!!

I can study abroad from next summer to next next spring! I can't imagine and believe it! Thank you for all of my friends who supported me! I love you all!! To study abroad, I have to take the special classes for studying abroad, and get good score; But, I'LL DO IT!!! I don't know which the university I can go. I hope to study at the North Texas University and study about acting and film! It's my dream! I will be happy if I could study about it next year, but I'm planning to study abroad after graduate.

well... I have to improve my English skills more! Speaking, listening, and vocabulary... I don't like memorize words with opening vocabulary text book, but it's for my dream and goal!!

1 Comments:

At Mon Nov 07, 05:51:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Hey!! Good for you!!

So you want to study about acting... Maybe some day you could act in a movie with McGregor... He will be a little old, but i guess you won't care :P

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home