Monday, January 09, 2006

December 27th ~1st day~

I'll tell you about my trip to Korea. At first, about the first day.

It was my second time to go to Korea. This time, I went there with my mom and younger sister. At Kansai Airport, we got a mobile phone, because we were going to contact with my dad when we got to Korea.
The flight itself was so good. I like taking pictures, so I didn't know it's ok or not, but I took some pics during flight.



the plane I took Posted by Picasa



during flight  Posted by Picasa



during flight 2 Posted by Picasa



About 7:00 p.m., we got to Incheon International Airport, Korea. Last time I came here, I went to my dad's house with his car. But this time was not that. We had to go there by bus! Of course, we had to buy tickets with Korean. And then, I could buy three tickets with my poor Korean! I was very happy!

It took about two and half hours from the airport to the house. In the bus, there were Korean people and some American people. Behind me, there were some American people, maybe they're members of army, and it was so fun to listen to their talking! I couldn't get everything they talked, but I did get some points. During the riding, my sister felt sick, but I didn't have anything to drink!! Luckily, the Americans gave me a bottole of water! I really appreciated their kindness! Thank you so much!!

Around 9:30, we got to the station near to mu dad's house. It was a long trip... After we got to home, we ate dinner, took bath, and went to bed.
In Korea, there is "ondol". It's a kind of heating. The floor was warm! It was so comfortable for me.



"Kejan" I ate for dinner Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 10, 08:13:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Flights can be two ways:
1. Funny
2. Stressing

All depends in how you face them...

I love to flight, but i don't do it since 2000... Now, plane tickets are really expensive here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home