Monday, December 05, 2005

it's so cold!

Today, it was sooooo cold! Um, it's the evidence that it's the winter not the autumn. I don't know when the autumn came!
Anyway, in cold day, it's hard to wake up morning. Especially, my home town is very cold. I don't know you guys who live in Hirakata or around that believe my saying, but it was snowing! It's a real!
Today, I had a class in 1 period, so I left the house before 7. Then, at that time, temperature was -1℃. So I weared clothes as many as I can. But wearing many clothes is unnecessary in Hirakata. The temperature between Hirakata and Sanda(my home town) is very different! So whenever I wore much clothing, I regret doing that. But it's impossible to wear less clothing in Sanda...
When I had all classes and left the university, it was cloudy in Hirakata. I thought that it's near to rainning not snowing, becuase Hirakata is hot. After I backed to Sanda, it also was cloudy, but it showed it'll be snowy. My guess was true! It was snowy! Heavy snowy! When I opened the door to close shutters, many small white things came into my room with very cold wind.
Now, 22:00, it isn't snowy, and tomorrow will be sunny. But as days past, temperature goes down and there will be many snowy days.

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 12, 06:54:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

It's ALWAYS hard to wake up... hahahhaha.

Here, summer is approaching... and i don't like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home