Friday, July 21, 2006

Cute Ice Cream



It's rainy season now in Japan. I hate this season, because it's very humid, and, in a few minutes walking, I sweat. I have no need to go to the university (classes and tests have finished!) now, but when I went there, I walked from the station to the university for about 20minutes, and it made me sweat a lot. In addition, I often wear jeans, so it sticks on me! I really hate it!! In such a hot and humid day, something cool is very comfortable. Especially ice cream brings me happy time♪
Yesterday, I went to covenient store with my mother, and bought 4 ice creams; for my mother, two sisters and me. One of my sister likes chocolate mint ice cream, so I chose it for her. In this connection, I don't like the flavor. It's like tooth powder taste. :(
Then, I found a very cute milk ice cream! The ice cream of the picture is it. It's cute, isn't it? The bear's face is milk taste, and eyes and nose are chocolate chips. Below the bear's face, there's condensed milk taste ice. It's very cool and sweet. I didn't want to scoop out it, because the cute bear's face is injured, but if I just saw it, it melts! Melted bear! I don't want to see such a bear! So, I ate. Um~... I was very happy!
I heard this ice cream is popular among girls. I hope it'll be sold for a long time.

1 Comments:

At Fri Jul 21, 04:11:00 p.m., Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Poor Bear!!! Save him!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home