Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I DID!

Today, I received the TOEFL score that I took last month at the university. I was very worried about the score, because I couldn't get good score even though I took it many times. Compare with the score of my first TOEFL, it getting better but it wasn't what I want to get. I wanted to get more than 550. You know, 550 is known as the lowest score to study abroad. I'm going to do it from this summer, but I didn't have. BUT! Finally, I got 550! It's ashamed to say it here, but I'm really really happy now! Almost all of my frieds who will study abroad already have more than 550, of course, so I was impatient about it. I thought many times, "I'm not a good student. I'm not fit to study abroad." Actually, I'm not good at grammer, because I didn't do well in my high school days. I hated the way of learning of English in high school. Teachers always demanded to study for the entrance exam. I was thinking, "Is it important to communicate with people?" I didn't know about TOEFL and TOEIC in those days, so the studying itself was all for entrance exam for me. But, I think it was important. I really think so now. it's impossible to back to the days, therefore I have to do it with myself if I want to study; however, it's hard to have time for my extra studying.
Before I took this TOEFL, I studied grammer with text book. It bore fruit! Oh, I should study from earlier. Of course I have to study especially expressions and vocabulary, but I hope it will give me a great time.

3 Comments:

At Thu Jun 22, 07:03:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Congratulations!

And yes, i know what you experienced in high school. When we were young, we didn't think about future, or how our action will affect it.

 
At Thu Jun 22, 01:51:00 p.m., Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Congrats!! おめでとう!!

You english is very good, I don't see any strange word or structure so well deserved 550 ;)

 
At Thu Jun 22, 10:09:00 p.m., Blogger Azusa said...

>federico
Thank yuo for your comment!
I agree with your idea that people in high school days don't think about their future seriously. I think it's too early to decide what to do around 17 years old.

>スロ
Thank you for comment!
Oh, really!? No any strange words!? hehe, I'm glad to hear that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home