Friday, June 23, 2006

from Umeda, Osaka

Hello, I'm blogging from internet cafe in Umeda, Osaka. There's a big super market of electric goods, Yodobashi Camera. In here, there's an internet cafe. It's very comfortable for me to spend time here.
Today, I came Osaka to waych the film, STAY. Do you know this film? Ewan McGregor is starring in it. I really like him! I'm a big fan of him! I have been a fan of him since I was a junior high school student, around 13 years old. Now, I'm 20-year-old, so it means that about 7 years have past! Wow!! I didn't think this lasts such a long time! Before I came to this cafe, I bought a ticket, and I got a special present! hehe~:) It's a picture of him! OH~~~!!!! How cool he is! I love him! I can't stop my feeling! He's very cool and cute and handsome!! It's hard to say in one word how I like him. I can't put the pic here now, so I'll put it in this evening from my home.

It's around 11:10 now, so I'll have a lunch! Have a good day!

2 Comments:

At Sat Jun 24, 05:11:00 p.m., Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

You are fan of Ewan McGregor?
He has done great films, like Trainspotting and one I love so much: Eye of the Beholder, with Ashely Judd.
I love this film :)

 
At Sun Jun 25, 06:35:00 a.m., Blogger Azusa said...

>スロ/barnet
Yes, I'm a fan of him.
To tell the truth, I've not watched "Trainspotting", because my parents stopped the VHS in about 5 minutes from the beginning. hm~:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home