Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's very hot today!

It was more than 30℃ today. It's very hot and humid! I don't like this conition. In sunny day, I go to the station by bike, and it's good to take a bike for my health and to ride on it with seeing a beautiful scene makes me relax, so I don't hate it.


BUT! When I back to my house, it's around 5:30 p.m., and, you know, the sun is shining! It makes me tired... And, what's more, there's a slope on my way to my house. What'll happen? I can't go up with riding on the bike in such a hot and glaring day.
After I get to my house, I'm too tired to talk to someone. I just want something to drink, so I open the refrigerator. In it, there's a beer! These days, I knew how great it is to drink a beer in hot day. It's about 6 p.m., so I didn't drink it, and waited to the dinner. At dinner time, it refreshed me. One day, I want to go to the beer garden, the outdoor beer restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home