Thursday, July 27, 2006

There're only 2 weeks.

It's 11:35 a.m. now. 2 weeks later on 11:35, I'll be in the Kansai International Airport with my family. I have only 2 weeks until leaving!!! It's very fast! At the airport, I'll say "good bye" and "take care, have a nice trip" to my family, because they'll leave Japan earlier than me. They'll visit Korea. When their plane takes off, I'll haven't checked in. When they arrive at Korea, I'll leave Japan. I will go to the airport with my family. It means... I have to be in the airport even though it's too early! How should I kill the time? My mother suggested to read books. It's an idea. I'll buy some books in near days. But, you know, there's much free time during my flight. Of course, the plane provides music channel to listen to, and some movies, and I like both of them and enjoy them. But I was planning to buy books to read during the flight, not to wait my check in.
I wrote it like a serious problem, it's NOT a serious one, but I guess that I will be so nervous until taking off. I often say to me... let it be.

I'll do packing from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home