Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The greatest people in MSSU

Yesterday, September 4th, it was my 21st birthday. And, many people held a surprise party for me! I'm soooooooooo happy! I can't tell them my this feeling well with my poor vocab, but I really really appreciate and am happy.

The first surprise was a party on August 31th. I was inforemed that it's the birthday party for other two international students, so I attened it as the celebrate. At the time to blow out a candle, surprisingly I was also called! At first, I didn't understand what's going on, but before that, my Japanese friends gave me a curry and rice which they cooked and said, "Happy Birthday, Azusa!". Then I got what it was! It's a surprise! I was very moved, because it's my very first time to have such a great party! Many people, there were about 20 I guess, sung the happy birthday song to us three. In fromt of me, there's a cheese cake which I like the best! Some days ago, my friend asked me, "Which cakes do you like?" I didn't noice it's real meaning! The student from Germany baked the cake, I heard. It was soo delicious! And I got the present, MSSU T-shirt and shower gel, and nice birthday card. I found that some of them misunderstand my name, but I know it comes from the pronunciation. My name, Azusa, seems to be difficult to pronounce for English speakers, but I don't mind if I had friends and good time.

The second surprise was happened at the dinner on my birthday. My friend called me," Let's go to the cafeteria for dinner." It was a little bit early for dinner, but I went. Then, I brought the food to my seat, then, at that time, everyone shouted, "Otanjoubi Omedetou! ('happy birthday' in Japanese)"!!!!!!!!!!! Unconsciously I shouted!!! I was very very surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They sang the song, and gave me a cute teddy bear wearing glasses and big chocolate cake! I didn't expect it, so I was a little panic.

I'm very happy to come here, MSSU, and meet many great people from all over the world.

1 Comments:

At Tue Sep 05, 02:26:00 p.m., Blogger CCoder said...

Hey! Happy Birthday!!!!
CHOCoCHOCoCHOCoCHOCoCHOCoLATE CAKEEEEEE!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home