Sunday, August 27, 2006

PAINT BALL! GET MAD!


Today, I touched and used the gun for the first time! Of course, it's not a real one. I played "Paint Ball" with international students and American students. At first, I was very scary of using gun and playing this game. At the first game, it was a battle between two teams. When the staff said "GO!", I ran to go to the safe place to shot from there, but when I got there, my fun didn't work! I was upset, and then I found that my gun lost a part to put bullets! Oh, NO! So, I stayed at there until the game was over. While I was waiing for, I was watching how the game goes on, but it was VERY scary! It's similar to the image I saw on the TV that tells the war. People shot guns with hiding thier bodies. lol
After the game was over, I used my friend's gun and played, but it hurts! I was shot and it got hurt, and, of course, it's scary for me. I played about 3 games. I was very tired even though I played only 3 games, because the gun itself is heavy! My neck is stiff. But it was fun. Everything was new to me; holding gun, using gun, and be shot. My clothes were dirtied, but I, yesterday, bought used clothes for today, so I don't care. After I backed to the dorm, I threw them out! haha!:)
In Japan, we don't have such games, maybe bacause of the lack of space. We played it today underground. I couldn't believe it that there's enough space! Um~,,, everything is big in America.

2 Comments:

At Sat Sep 02, 04:56:00 p.m., Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Paint Ball?? I heard people play here too, but it's not common... it's true that it hurts? haahahahaha
But you had fun, right?

 
At Sun Sep 03, 10:33:00 a.m., Blogger Azusa said...

>bernat
it's true that it very hurts! I have some stigmas...lol
but it's fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home