Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What should I do!?!?

It's Tuesday. The classes were canceled today, too. It's the second day, and I had 4 holidays. It makes me happy not to have any classes for 2 days, but I have nothing to do but watching movies, being on the net, and having the meal. I have an assignment for my English class, but I can't do it in my room! I need to gather 10 sources to support the theme I chose, and then I have to provide those bibliography with the summary. The classes are canceled and all campus are closed because of the ice, so the library is also closed and I don't have any way to do my homework. What should I do!? The due date is next Friday! Should I read 10 books in only 1 week!? It's ridiculous! I might be able to do it, but... I have more things to do!

I went to Wal Mart with my roommate, then when we backed to our dorm, we found the note on the fromt door that says...

YAHOO!
There's no class on Wednesday, Jan. 17th!

WHAT???????? My roommate says, "It upsets me...", because she really wants to go to school. Then I realised that I have an audition tomorrow... On last Friday, I signed up for the sheet to take an audition, then on that night, I got a call that the audition schedule was changed, so I have to sign up again on the same day but in different time. She said, "Please fill up the sheet next week." Then, the Monday was closed, and Tuesday also. The day of audition is Wednesday, and it's tomorrow! The campus will have been closed tomorrow, and, before that, I don't sign up for the audition!!!!!!!!! I hope she will call me again about it. I don't have any numbers to call about it. I didn't expected that tomorrow will also be no class. It's my first time to have such a long class cancelation, becuase I've never had such a lot of snow in Japan. Today I knew what cancel classes. It's ICE. NOT SNOW. The sidewalks and parking areas in campus are all covered with thick ice. The biggest parking area is like an ice skating rink. I don't know how thick it is, but the ice on the car has about 3 inches, 9cm. Everyone who has a car were breaking ice on the car with the bar. My friend said, "The classes will be canceled in this whole week." OH! I wanted to have holidays later!!!! IT HAS ONLY ONE WEEK PASSED SINCE CLASSES BEGAN!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sun Mar 18, 06:54:00 p.m., Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Hey Azusa,

This was a relatively recent post so I thought I'd say hi :-)

 
At Thu Mar 22, 03:46:00 a.m., Blogger kevin said...

Hi Azusa,

I was checking to see who from our class was still blogging. I'm really glad to see you kept it up!

Looks cold. I sure don't miss the ice and cold.

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home