Saturday, September 16, 2006

Seatle Mariners VS Kansas City Roylas


I went to the Kansas City after the classes to watch the base ball game of the major league. It was the first time to watch the game in live in any kinds of sports for me, and the game was "Seatle Mariners VS Kansas City Royals", so I was very excited! In Mariners, there are 2 Japanese players, Ichiro and Jojima, and I didn't expect that I can see them! When we got to the studium, all five Japanese girls were so excited! We shouted, "Ichiro is here!!!!" I knew that he is a real hero us. We got the cheapest ticket, and it cost only $7. Of course, it's far from the field and it's on the second floor, but I could enjoy and saw a beautiful lawn view. However, at around 7th, one American friend suggested to go down stairs, and see the players from nearer point. We 8 girls tried not to be found by ushers. Then, we did! We went to the nearest point! I couldn't believe that Ichiro is there! In front of me!! When I was excited, the woman who was next to me talked to me, "What happened?" You know, it's the Royals' home game, so there're many Royals' fan, it's strange to say "Ichiro!". So, I was talking to her, "We are from Japan, and study at the university. He, Ichiro, is a Japanese player, so we got excited!". She was a good woman. The game was finished with Mariners' win. It was sooooooo fan!!! I was adicted to the base ball game! After the game, there's a fire works show, and it last about 5 minutes. It was great! And after we went out the studium, we waited the players came out. Whenever someone came out, we shouted, "Ichiro-! Ichiro-!" Oh, he is a real hero! We couldn't see him, but today is the best day!

***

Base ball ticket $7

Coke & Hot dog $2

Today's game Priceless

***

This is the words my friend said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home