Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm going to New York!

It's 2:42 in the morning. I used to be awake in such a late night because of doing homework or being on the net... Anyway, today I'm awake to go to NY! Yes! It's Thanks Giving Holiday! From Wednesday to Sunday, my university doesn't have any class, and I planned to go to New York with my friends who are also from Japan. I was very looking forward to coming this day. I'll stay at the hostel near to the Times Square, and watch the Broadway Musical "RENT", take a tour of the United Nationation, go to the Statue of Liberty, and eat delicious food at China town or so... I'll leave the town I'm living in at 6 a.m. and arrive at NY at 6 p.m.. I'm going to stay up all night with my friend with chatting. OH! NY is coming!!!!

Have a good Thanks Giving!

*about one month ago, my favorite actor, Ewan McGregor was filming the new movie in New York, and one of the place he was is Bryant Park which locates very near to the hostel I'll stay!

3 Comments:

At Wed Nov 22, 06:40:00 a.m., Blogger CCoder said...

New York? GREAT!!!! And i see you still love Ewan McGregor ^_^

 
At Fri Nov 24, 09:41:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're still blogging! It was great to see what you have been up to lately. It's freezing cold here in Canada!

 
At Sun Nov 26, 08:15:00 p.m., Blogger Azusa said...

>federico
New york was great, and it was the best trip for me!

>Scott
Hi! Long time no see! How are you? I'm very glad to have a comment from you. Joplin that I live in will be cold from this Thursday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home