Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tuesday&Thursday

Hi, how are you? I'm fine, because I slept very well! It's Sptember 28th, Thursday, 10:28 a.m.. On Tuesday and Thursday, I have no class in the morning! The class is on afternoon, and I have only one! What a wonderful thing it is!! (haha!) On both days, I get up at around 8, and I think with using sleeping brain, "Should I get up and have a breakfast, or keep sleeping?" Until a few weeks ago, I woke up and had a breakfst, but recently I was tired of the breakfast which serves same menu everyday. What do you think of that!? You wake up around 8, get ready to classes, and go to the cafeteria with feeling fresh air and sunshine. Then, you come to the cafeteria, there are same menus; scrambled eggs, potatos, cookie and gravy sause(I don't eat it), bread or bagel, and coffee. Oh, man! Of course, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday which I have classes from 9, I have, but I don't feel like to eat them on the no class day. So, I choose, "I don't wake up. I wanna sleep..." But there's a mistake... I'm hungry... Yes! I don't have any food until I have a lunch. If I go to JAVA, the coffee shop, there're some, but I don't wanna pay, and it's troublesome to go there, therefore I wait for the lunch time. If I had a refrigerator, I can buy milk and have cereals for breakfast, but I don't have... I have about 1 hour to have a lunch...

On this weekend, I have things to do everyday! On Friday, there's an event, "Mr. International". This is presented by International Club that I belong to. It's like an exhibition that boys from several countries, and Japanese girls, include me, will demonstrate the Japanese tea ceremony. I don't know about it, but my friend knows, so I'll explain it in English. On Saturday, I have a birthday party of my friend from Chili. And on Sunday, I have an activity of International Club, that is...........GOAT ROAST!! It sounds awful, but, at the same time, I'm excited. (haha!) Perhaps, I'll write about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home