Sunday, January 14, 2007

snow...again...

I really enjoyed my winter vacation in San Jose, San Francisco, Disney Land, and L.A. with my Japanese friends for about 3 weeks. There were some troubles, but everything went well. Everything was great! In San Jose, we had Korean food for dinner, so my poor Korean worked even though I used English in most of the part. (haha:)) And it moved me very much to visit the place I have lived from 0 to 2 years old. Of course, I don't remember the days I spent in the U.S., but I was very glad to visit there.
San Francisco was very beautiful city. One of my dream, to take a cable car, came true! On the way to Fisherman's Wharf from down town, I took it and it was a little bit cold, but the sky was blue and the scene was beautiful, so I really enjoyed it. The tour of Alcatraz Island was very interesting. It made me scary to think if I were here for many years...(I swear I never do such a stupid thing!!!!!)
Disney Land was, of course, fun! I spend 4 days there. My friends said it's enough to stay there for 2 days, but we three, crazy Japanese girls, planned to stay there for 4 days. I think our dicision was correct. If we had only 2 days, it's too short to enjoy everything. We rode almost all of attractions, and were moved to the fantastic shows!
The last place, L.A. was also interesting. The down town was not interesting, but I went to Hollywood and Universal Studio. At Hollywood, I had a tour of Kodak Theatre where the Academy Award is held every year. I just thought it's just the tour to see the lobby and the stage. BUT!!!!!!! It was different!!! I saw the lobby and was led to the backstage!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? I went to the backstage of Kodak Theatre!!! And I was led to the stage!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I was very exciting, 'cause I didn't expecting that I could stand on the stage! Then, I sat on the chair which Al Pacino sat in last Academy Awards. I don't know who will sit on there this year. I have to check it out!

This was my winter vacation. And now, it's January 14th, and one week have past since the spring semester began. The classes I take are harder than the ones I took in the last semester, but I wanna do my best. Then, it has past only 1 week, but the ice storm came to Missouri again, so the classes are canceled for tomorrow, Monday. I'm happy not to have any calss, but it's boring to spend all day in my room. lol I will have an audition for children's play on Wednesday, so I have to memorise the monologue for that. I had new roommate from this semester and she said she can help me in my practice. She is really a good girl.

I always think that I have to post more, but my this blog, BLOGGER, provided very slow speed for everything, so I didn't post so much in purpose, but I updated this today, so it works so fast! I hope I will post more. haha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home