Monday, December 11, 2006

Final started

I know I don't post frequently. I want, but this blog, actually Blogger, sometimes works bad, and it makes me not to post. I guess my last post is before thanks giving. NY was great and fantastic! I believe that the city changed me into good way. I liked the theatre better, and it's very curious but after I backed to Joplin, I never over slept!!!!!! It's an amazing thing, isn't it?

From today, the final exam started. I have 4 exams in this week, but they are not so difficult I guess, or I hope, because they're matching test! In Japan, I had more difficult exam, for example the psychology. That was terrible! Even though I could answer in Japanese, it was horrible! And the test of Linguistics. That was also terrible. Basically, the test that demands to write an essay or answer by explaining something is difficult. So, compare with them, matching test is easier even if I have to answer in English.
I had one, Chinese, in this morning. I did it in about 40 minutes. To answer the difinition of the word in English and translate English into Chinese weren't hard, but the most difficult one was translate Chinese into English. At first, it was long! There were about 4 paragraphs. And, the sentences themselves were not so difficult, but in my case, also in my Japanese friend's case, I have to translate Chinese into Japanese, and then translate Japanese into English. Oh, complicated!!! My Chinese professor teached Japanese, so when I really really didn't answer in English, I planned to answer in Japanese. However, I did somehow. I have more 3 test on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. And on Friday night, I have a party!!!!!! Yeah!!! Beer!!!!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home